Friday, June 23, 2006

refocussing myself

Today is the day for introspection. One and half terms are over and apart from learnings from courses, i believe that i have not been able to give time to a lot of activities i had planned before joining ISB.
In the last 2 months, i feel i have lost some of my focus. Did i join the MBA school just for the sake of studies??? No, i had a lot of other things in mind 1. Developing my skills (non-academic ones) 2. Knowing more about the world in general. 3. Learning from peers and networking.

I think i am not doing justice to these non academic things. Given 24 hrs in the day, there are a lot of tradeoffs to make at ISB and we need to be really disciplined to do what we really want to do. The bottom line is that you cannot do everything. Till now, i was thinking that i can manage it all, but at this point, i think I need to let some things go. I need to choose the courses i have to focus on, choose the skills i need to develop, and focus only on a few things which i have always been yearning to do :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home